Monday, March 8, 2010

Home Sweet Home


Summer Break 2008: Moved

Spring Break 2009: Moved

Summer Break 2009: Moved

Spring Break 2010: Moving

Is there some sort of pattern here??? UGH!

We are LOVING our new house so far. It is so pretty. Sure there are things that I want to do to it, like painting some of the rooms, putting in a pool, finishing up the backyard, putting in a fence, shutters for all the windows, put in more wood flooring, etc. However, I am in no hurry, I figure that I have the rest of my life to do all of that.

Right now all I can do is get through yet another move and hope that we can stay put for a VERY long time!

I can't wait until all of the boxes are unpacked and we are settled. That will be a happy, happy day!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! Can't wait to come and see it. Let me know when I can.

    ReplyDelete