Friday, March 19, 2010

TOO Much TO DO! ;)

I just haven't had time to blog as much as I usually do. Between the move and midterms and my classes and church stuff and my kids, etc. everything else has taken a backseat for now.

The move is coming along. We are officially in the house. Not all the way unpacked, but getting closer. I am going to be glad to be completely settled so that I can just concentrate on finishing up this hectic semester of school and then enjoy the summer! YAY no classes this summer!!! I am so excited! I may not want to go back to school next fall after I enjoy my break ;)

All of the kids seem to have settled into their new bus schedules and Luke has settled into his new school. He was very nervous for his first day, but he quickly found a friend that he had known from his old school that had moved over to this school and he couldn't be happier about that!

I will post some pics of the inside of the new house once I get everything put away and cleaned up. I had to go and order the furniture for our family room and they said it could take up to 3 weeks for it to come. I sure hope it gets here faster than that considering we have no couch or love seat to sit on in that room until it comes!

We still haven't ordered blinds. We were hoping that we would be able to buy them with our tax return. Should have known better! We never get as much back as we hope we will. Right now we have some temporary blinds. They are fine for now, but I will be SUPER excited to get my blinds ordered and on their way! Hopefully next month.

Life is good. Spring is here. The sun is up. The skies are blue. Smiling and happy. Couldn't ask for more than that!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED your house. So happy that you are getting all settled. Just put a few folding chairs up and you are good! LOL

    ReplyDelete