Friday, August 6, 2010

My Happy List.

Is it Friday already???  WOW!  This week seriously flew by!  I haven't even posted once since my Happy List last Friday! 

Here is my Happy List this week.

Running.  I have stuck to my 5K training schedule for two solid weeks with no slips ups!!!  YAY!  That makes me very happy.  It is a small thing, but I am determined to get back into shape :)

My Craft Room.  I am glad that I have had two solid days to work on my craft room so that it won't look like a tornado hit it anymore!
Photographs.  I LOVE pictures.  Well, I love taking them.  I HATE having pictures taken of me.  While I have been cleaning and organizing my craft room I have sorted through a TON of pictures.  They bring back such great memories.  I just love them!
My Label Maker.  Just labels in general really.  You see while I have been organizing my craft room, I have labeled everything and put everything in its place.  There is just something so satisfying to me about having things organized and labeled.  Is that weird???
What's on your Happy List this week???

2 comments:

  1. good luck with your training. I hope you're successful. I be you will be! -laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..I’m Barb….I am from TTA. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. I also would love for you to be a new Fan of my Facebook page too & click “LIKE” in the upper right hand corner of my blog & you’ve done it..Thanks so much! I am just starting at Facebook. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete