Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ain't That The Truth?


When I saw this today, it struck me hard.  How true is that?  The great thing about focus is that it can be for the good or the bad.

I feel like I have been stuck in a rut, and my entire focus is on how stressed out I am with school and life.  The more I focus on it, the more stressed I seem to get.  So, I have decided that maybe I should shift my focus from how stressed I am with life, to how grateful I am that I am almost done with my degree.  

I have midterms this week, do you know what that means???  That means that I am HALFWAY through this semester!!!  That means that I only have ONE and a HALF semesters left until I graduate!!!  :)  YAY!  

What I do after that remains to be seen, but regardless of whether or not there is a job waiting out there for me, I will still have my bachelors degree.  No one can take that away from me!  :)

I think that I am going to shift my focus from my stress, and instead focus on my diploma that is waiting for me in December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment