Sunday, March 27, 2011

Memories.

So, I have a commercial to share.  Funny story behind this one.  Every time I see it, I cry.  I think of my daughter and wonder how it is she grew up so quickly.  Now, in a sweet email from my dad, he told me that he thinks of me when he sees it.  GREAT!  Now I will cry twice as hard when I watch it! I will cry about the thoughts of my own daughter, and then at the thoughts of my own father thinking of me.  I guess I will just have to keep a box of tissues handy when I watch TV just in case this commercial comes on!  :) 

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean my middle daughter just turned 17!! Ugh, it does go fast. Cute commercial!
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute commercial. It reminds me of my daughter, she is 24 now, hard to believe she is driving, just yesterday she was 3 years old. hee,hee,hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this commercial. I understand why you would cry. By the way you have an amazing daughter. So sweet of her to get Lindsay a CTR ring. Lindsay LOVES her. What a great example to have in her life. Thanks for raising such a great daughter to be there for mine:)

    ReplyDelete