Thursday, April 7, 2011

Burned Out.

The end of this semester is almost here.  If I can just hang on for a few more weeks, I will have some FREEDOM (well at least from homework/school)!  I am setting my sights on the first week of May, and looking forward to it :)

Next week is going to be brutal.  A week from today will be a small celebration along the road to finals week.  I have several large assignments, two large presentations, a professor observing and evaluating me teaching in practicum, some quizzes, and a TON of reading, oh, and let's not forget internship interviews.  That list is just what I have to get done for school.

None of that includes cleaning my house, doing the laundry, fixing meals, grocery shopping, running errands, church calling/responsibilities, and being a wife and mom.

Just keeping my fingers crossed that May 5th gets here sooner rather than later!!!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. Just keep saying that over and over. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm also in school full-time. I dunno about you but I also work full-time so life sorta sucks. lmao But we can do it!

    ReplyDelete