Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SCRaPBooK ExpO PICS!!!

Okay, so this pic is probably only entertaining if you were there to see it happen! Haha! They always play the number game at the Expo, when they say to find a number you run and find one to stand on, then they draw out a number and if you are standing on the number they draw out, you win a prize! Pretty simple! Well, Brooke nearly broke her neck trying to get to this number! It was HILARIOUS! Here is our VIP table. LOVE being in VIP area!!! It is one of my favorite parts of going to the expo :)

Our Mess :)


What the heck is a SCAPBOOK???



Another English lesson: What the heck is prosOcuted?

We had a great time. I was able to complete quite a few layouts. Not as many as I hoped, but WAY more than the last time we went. I also won the "grand prize" on Saturday! It was a suitcase. Bryan says it is the ugliest suitcase he has ever seen :) But, I don't care! It was still fun to win it!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for posting my number moment! I was laughing so hard just reading it and thinking about it again. You forgot to mention that I actually ended up winning! Thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete