Monday, September 28, 2009

All Caught Up. . .for now :)

Laundry, DONE. House, CLEAN. Homework, FINISHED. It has been a long time since I have been completely caught up on everything. I know it won't last for long, so I need to just take a deep breath and enjoy it for now. *DEEP BREATH* Feels great!

This Thursday we are heading up north to get the rest of our things out of our home up there. Has it sold? Nope. Any offers? Nope. Will it EVER sell? Who knows. All I do know is that we are tired of having all of our things split between two homes. I was telling my friend that I spend half my time looking for things I know I have, only to realize that whatever it is that I am looking for is still up north.

So, chaos will be going on here again next weekend because we will be trying to figure out how on earth to get everything to fit into this house. It will be interesting. I am sure that at some point we will be selling things off. There is just no way that all the furniture that filled our 4500 sq ft home is going to fit into a home half that size! It's all good. We will figure it out. We always do.

Well, I think that I am going to go and watch tv for a bit before I head to bed and enjoy my clean and organized house (while it lasts!).

No comments:

Post a Comment