Friday, October 1, 2010

5 Random Questions

1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)?  Where were/are they from?
Haha.  Actually I DO have a pen pal right now.  I have an elementary school student that I have to write to by email once a week.  It is for one of my college classes.  The elementary students are learning how to use email etiquette and so we were assigned to be their pen pals.

2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?
Hmmm.  You know what, to be honest, I just want to be a Stay at Home Mom, again.  I really miss the days of being caught up on my housework and laundry.  I get so stressed out when my house is an out of control mess.  It has a direct correlation to me feeling like my life is out of control and my higher stress levels.  I am in school full time, so technically I don't work, but is sure feels like I have a full-time job! 

3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?
I always had a fear of someone being outside watching me through the windows when I was little.  I never wanted the curtains or the blinds to be open when it was dark outside for fear that someone was out there looking in.

4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?
Definitely Facebook.  So why is it I get on there?  Not sure.  I certainly don't have time to be bored, so it isn't out of boredom!

Sometimes I feel like cleaning my house is a waste of time.  Especially when I can't keep up on it (which feels like just about everyday right now!).  It just makes me so upset to finally get caught up on it and then have it be messed up by the end of the day.  UGH!  Wish my kids could understand this.

5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
Um, that's easy.  EVERYTHING!!!  I haven't bought anything new in ages.  I really need to go shopping, but I keep telling myself that I don't want to buy new stuff until I lose 15 lbs.  Which at the rate I am going will be never!

1 comment:

  1. a stay at home career sounds good. come to my house, way too many clothes and recent purchases. take care. rose

    ReplyDelete