Monday, October 4, 2010

Another Monday.

Mondays.  I wish I could say I liked them.  Right now, I just dread them.  Why???  Well, Mondays are my homework days.  It is just how it works out with my school schedule.  Monday is the day that I have open in my schedule to do all the work for the upcoming week of my six classes and practicum.  I kind of dread the EIGHT hours (sometimes longer) stretch of sitting at my desk and doing assignment after assignment. 

I guess there is a positive side to it though.  It means that during the week I only have an hour here or there that needs to be spent doing homework.  The only homework I have to do other than on Monday is if I need to study for a test, or to do an assignment that was sprung on me last minute.  When I think about it that way, I guess I should be glad for my Homework Marathon Mondays.  It helps not being so stressed out all week. 

Too bad a marathon day of doing laundry wouldn't mean that I was caught up on laundry all week!!!  ;) 

I really have to go.  I have papers to write.  Lesson plans to create.  Reading to do.  Oh, and laundry to be done.

1 comment:

  1. Mondays are rough for sure!

    I just found your blog through a Wednesday Blog Hop! Have a great evening!

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete