Monday, October 25, 2010

Dear Laundry.

Dear Laundry,

Honestly, why do you hate me so?  How do you multiply yourself day after day?  Why is it that you are NEVER, and I mean NEVER complete? 

I have done all I can to keep you caught up.  I have given you your own special room (AKA The Laundry Room).  I have organized you, labeled you, and cleaned you. 

I have given you baskets of every shape and color. Some with liners.  Some without.  Some large.  Some small.  Some wicker.  Some plastic.  

I have bought the largest machines possible to wash you and dry you.  No matter what I do, you are always the thorn in my side. 

You leave me no choice.  Laundry today, or naked tomorrow.  Some days, I am not sure which would be the lesser of two evils.  

Why does it have to be this way?  Can't we just get along?

Sincerely,
Me

2 comments:

  1. It's a evil pattern of life. lol Yet no one else in this household cares about the laundry like I do. lol

    Have a great weekend.
    http://pacifierspumpstheworld.com/

    ReplyDelete