Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another Week. . .

Another week of Summer semester is gone. YAY! I am surviving!!! I have finals next week for my classes that are on the first summer block (that hardly seems possible!) and then a week from Monday I start two more classes for the second Summer block. . .in between I have my regular Summer semester class! BUSY!

My two teens are sleeping in the wilderness tonight. I hope they are loving it! The pioneer trek is something that they will remember forever!

I was able to make some progress on the house tonight. I am still far from done with my unpacking, but I am getting closer. . .the garage is still full, but at least the house is getting to where you can move in it a bit.

Bryan will be here tomorrow night, so hopefully we will get some stuff accomplished this weekend while he is here for a couple of days.

Kam has stopped by a few times, it seems that he is enjoying his new found bachelorhood. He starts work tomorrow. I know he needs the $$$ so it is good that he will be earning some soon. It seems so strange that I have a child that has moved out on his own. . .crazy! I remember the day that I moved out and was on my own. I was so excited! It was a fun time in life.

I have had a TOTAL of 12 hours sleep in the past 3 nights. I am too old to average 4 hours of sleep a night! So, with that, I guess I am signing off for now :)

Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment