Thursday, June 18, 2009

I HAVE Survived. . .so far ;)

So far, so good! I am done with my classes from first Summer block, YAY! I still have my class that is the regular summer semester and next week I start classes for second summer block, but I STILL survived finals today for two of the 5!!!! Gotta love that!

I am sure that before I know it, I will be taking finals for the other three classes. Then I will enjoy a three week break before diving into Fall semester. Busy, busy, busy!

We still aren't completely unpacked and organized from the partial move. We have a TON of stuff in the garage that needs to be dealt with, and we still have some boxes in the bedrooms. It has been hard to try and get unpacked and settled with my crazy school schedule. Slowly and surely we are making it happen though. Perhaps by Christmas we will be unpacked? LOL!

I did treat myself to Bunko last night. I debated on going since I had finals this morning. . .but after studying for several hours yesterday afternoon, I decided that I needed a break.

It was great to see all my old Bunko girls. It has been a year since I have seen some of them. I was so happy when they had an opening and asked me to join back in with the group. I had a lot of fun.

Finals seemed to go well this morning. I am sure that grades will be posted next week sometime. I am hoping for a 4.0, but I will be happy even if I don't end up with straight A's. It was a TON of work to do and a lot of information to process in such a short time period. Kind of crazy, so glad it is over!

Well, I supposed I should go and unpack some of those boxes that are still hanging out in the bedrooms.

Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment