Friday, June 26, 2009

Lovin' It!

I have the day off from school today and I am lovin' every minute of it! :) I can't believe how busy my school schedule is right now. I knew it would be crazy having classes from 9-5 but, I guess I just wasn't counting on having so much homework EVERY night.

I spend all day in classes and then I get home and have 5+ hours of homework that has to be completed for classes the following day. Crazy times!

It is good though, because then it makes me all the more grateful for days like today that I have just to veg-out and get caught up on the house.

Grades were posted for 1st Summer Block yesterday. . .I managed straight A's, a 4.0! I don't mean to brag, I just have to pat myself on the back for that one because of the craziness of trying to move and unpack and be in school for those classes. I seriously didn't know if I could pull off getting A's, so I was glad that I did.

My kids are continuing to LOVE being back south. They spend all day with friends and they just all seem like themselves again. It makes me happy to know that they are happy.

Kam finally went and took the CPT tests at the college and as I knew he would, he passed with flying colors and is on college level for all of his classes. He is such an intelligent kid! I just wish that he could see ALL of the potential that he possesses! We filled out his application and we are waiting for his acceptance letter so we can get him registered.

It is kind of strange that he and I will be attending the same school next year. Never in my life would I have thought that by the time I had a child old enough to attend college that I would still be actively pursuing my own degree. You just never know what life will bring!

Well, my washer is beeping, telling me it is time to start another load.

Until next time. . .

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 4.0! Don't worry I give you permission to brag. I would! LOL That is a hard thing to accomplish when your life isn't crazy.

    ReplyDelete