Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just Me :)

I had someone ask me the other day why I was so happy and smiley all the time. Well, first off, I must clarify. . .I do have my bad days. I don't think that anyone is 100% happy and giddy all the time. Sometimes life just gets to be too much and we all have our bad days. . .however, we can choose to make as many good days as we possibly can.

I don't know at what point it was in my life, but I just decided at some point that I could choose to be happy and deal with the life best I can or I could choose to be negative and miserable. I try hard to choose the path to be happy. . .besides, who wants to be around people who are negative and miserable all the time??? It certainly isn't fun. There is nothing worse than a person who blames the world and everyone else for their problems rather than just picking themselves up by their bootstraps and putting on a smile and facing the world!

Life is short! Make the best of what you are given!!!

Do what makes you happy.

Be with who makes you smile.

Laugh as much as you breathe.

Love as long as you live.

Until next time. . .

1 comment: