Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Waiting and waiting and waiting some more.


Everyday, I DREAD the sound of the mail truck. Why? Because I am waiting for my acceptance or denial letter as to whether or not I was accepted into the Education program at the college.

I feel like my life is on hold. I am in limbo so to speak. I don't know what the near future holds. Will I be taking Education classes in the Spring??? Will I need to move on to something else??? Are the classes I am taking now going to do me any good??? (If I don't get into the program, they certainly won't!)

So, here I sit, waiting. . .

For now, my heart will continue to skip a beat every time I hear the mail truck drive by. As I slowly make my way to the mailbox, I will continue to wonder, "Will this be the day I get my answer?".

1 comment:

  1. you so got in. you're a 4.0 student. they would be stupid to deny you! ;-)
    p.s. hope you're better!

    ReplyDelete