Monday, April 26, 2010

FINALS!

You would think that at my age finals week would be something long ago from my past. Not the case. Here I sit stressing over the 6 finals that I have coming up. Two this week. Four next week. It is during finals week that I always ask myself, "What was I thinking going back to school at my age?" Then finals week comes and goes and I am back to myself again and I know why I went back to school at my age.

I think I stress more about finals now then I did back when I was a young college student. I am not sure why that is the case, but it is. I know that I spend far more time studying for finals now than I used to. Cramming all that info into my brain isn't nearly as easy as it used to be, that's for sure! However, it IS doable.

After this semester, I will have two more semesters and then I will be off to student teach. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Only two more times will I have to survive finals week for my BS degree. Then the big decision will be. . .do I go on to get my Masters? PhD? Probably. I am crazy like that, you know.

Enough chitter chatter. I am off to study for finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment