Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Two Weeks and Then Finals!

I am almost there. I have almost survived another semester of school! I am counting down the days until Summer. I need the break like you cannot imagine! I have been in school since last May with only a couple of weeks between semesters. It has felt like I have been going non-stop for a year now. My brain is tired and needs a rest :)

After this semester, I will have two more semesters of classes and then I will student teach. I am sure that it will be here before I know it. At least I hope it feels like it is here quick!

I have to take the dreaded Praxis test this summer. I think I will keep my comments to myself on my thoughts about the Praxis. I am dreading it, and I don't really agree with the whole idea behind it. Like I said, I will keep my comments to myself. It is just something that I have to do, and if I don't pass it, I won't get my teaching certificate. Of course I am able to take it as many times as I need to in order to pass it for $150 a pop. GRRRRR!

I am trying not to let the Praxis test weigh on me too much. I just have to put it at the back of my mind and try not to dwell on it. I need to try and prepare for it the best I can, and just do the best I can. If I don't pass it, I will take it again until I do. Persistence! That will be my mantra for the Praxis test :)

Well, enough for now! I need to finish getting ready to teach 2nd graders about changing irregular nouns into plurals. Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment