Monday, June 7, 2010

Just Stuff.

Not much going on. Imagine that! It has been so nice. No hospital visits this week. No doctors appointments. No school. No homework. It feels like vacation! Seriously, so nice to have a break.

I was even able to do a project for my daughter's room. It is a cork board that I was going to throw away because part of the cork had torn off when we moved. So glad I decided to do a little make-over on it instead! It will look super cute with her new vanity. You can CLICK HERE to sneak a peek at the cork board if you want :) If you do, let me know what you think!

Next week will be a little bit busier than this week. We will be heading out of town for work stuff. So, I am going to enjoy the peace and quiet of this week and just soak it all in!

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment