Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Quick Memory

My kids are growing up WAY TOO FAST! When I have a memory of them that I haven't written down, I feel the need to do so. I guess it is one way for me to hold on to their childhood.

My boys are upstairs and I just heard one of them tell the other a memory they had from several years ago. I had completely forgotten about it until now. I love listening in on their conversations, especially when they don't know I am :)

Distant Memory:

My youngest son- "Mom?"

Me- "Yes?"

Him- "Can I wear my short-sleeved pants today?"

Me (smiling)- "Sure, go ahead and wear your short-sleeved pants. It is warm enough outside today."

Oh so cute! I guess since we have long-sleeved and short-sleeved shirts he just thought that pants and shorts were long-sleeved and short-sleeved too!

LOVE this memory! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment