Monday, July 19, 2010
What a Summer this has been. A Summer I would rather put behind me. I don't mean to be a Donna-Downer today for this post, but honestly, I need to vent.
Since May here are the things that have happened:
1. My fourth child had to be flown by Life Flight to Primary Children's Hospital and have a week long stay there with a Traumatic Brain Injury.
2. My third child is having blood-pressure issues that don't seem to be getting any better.
3. My daughter backed my hubby's car into a truck.
4. My father was rear-ended by a drunk driver and his truck was a complete loss. He had a concussion and whiplash.
5. MAJOR financial struggles because of a home we cannot seem to unload, hospital bills, car issues, all that fun stuff. I won't give more details than that, but it has not been a good few weeks. Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel soon for this one.
6. My hubby being sent to a cardiologist last week for chest pains.
7. My hubby having a growth on his knee that needs to be biopsied. (An appointment for that in the next week or two)
8. This morning my husband was on his way to work and hit a deer. Major damage to the car. When my phone rang at 5:45 am this morning, I knew it couldn't be good news. He is fine though, thank goodness!
I have always believed that the struggles we go through in life are to help teach us something. I am trying hard to learn whatever it is that I need to learn. I am just hoping I can learn whatever it is I need to before anything else happens. Please.
Waving the white flag here. I surrender. Things have to get better. Right?
Now to put a smile :) on my face and pretend that everything is okay. Because that's what I do, so that I can make it through another day :)
BLOG HOPS LIBRARY. Check them out.
Labels: Serenity Now