Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's HOT!

Summer is finally here.  The temperature outside proves that!  Actually, to be honest Summer is flying by WAY too fast!  I am not sure I am ready for July to be here.  That means it is only about 6 weeks before I am back into school again.  ACK!  I can't think about it because I am enjoying my freedom from school WAY TOO MUCH!

Not a whole lot going on.  We had a great Girls Night Out at our "Twi-fest" earlier this week.  I will post pics from that night in the next day or two.  I think a great time was had by all.  The movie is great and I want to go and see it again when things slow down at the theater.

We mailed out the invites for my parents annual luau yesterday.  Wanna see what they look like?  Well, then I guess you better CLICK HERE :)

Other than that, not much else besides the HOT HOT sun in this beautiful desert that I live in.

1 comment:

  1. I really miss the "heat" of the "hot" in St.George! The "hot" here only gets to a "warm". Enjoy that sun!

    ReplyDelete