Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Busy Day Ahead! :)

So much to do!!! So much to do!!! Good thing I had to start my day off EARLY by taking my daughter to Drivers Ed by 6 AM. I have a ton to do before tonight rolls around.

I have decided to do a RAK on my crafty blog. What is a RAK? Well, for those of you who don't know, a RAK is a. . .

RaNDoM Act of Kindness

I am giving away one of the necklaces that I used my creative mojo to make earlier this week. I figured I would share the love. Don't you just love FREE stuff???

Anyway, if you are interested in entering for the RAK all you have to do is CLICK HERE for details. That will link you over to my Crafty Blog :)

GOOD LUCK!!!

2 comments:

  1. I checked them out and you did an amazing job. Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Hey can I put your paisley blog on my side bar? I want to tell my friends to check it out because you are so talented. ;-)

    ReplyDelete