Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Creatively Messy :)

I have spent the past two days using my creative mojo making necklaces in between doing laundry and cleaning the house. Now I am done with the necklaces (I ended up making 15) and my laundry is just about done, but my necklace mess is still all over the place! LOL!

If you want to see my creations, head on over to my craft blog:


Let me know what you think. I would love some input.

I have 3 days until I am moving again and 6 days until I am back in school for Fall semester. Life will be crazy trying to move and unpack and start school all at once. What else is new??? Crazy is normal around here.

Well, I suppose it is time to get my creative mess all cleaned up before I head out to my Tuesday night activities with the young women.

No comments:

Post a Comment