Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hi Diddly-Dee, It's Back to School for Me.

So much going on this week! I start back to school this week. Six classes a week and Practicum on top of that. It will be interesting to see how this semester stacks up to last semester. Last semester was INSANE!!! At least this semester will be night class free! Gotta love that!

I enjoyed my break, I am not sure I am ready to start back yet though. I am thinking that one more week off would be a GRAND idea! Oh well, the sooner I start, the sooner I will be done.

We have made a lot of important decisions lately. I can't share them yet, but hopefully I will be able to soon :) Kind of fun and exciting news! (Well for us anyway)

I have been working on projects. A bunch of projects. I have shared some on my craft blog and I am hoping to get my bread box transformation posted on there by tomorrow. I do so LOVE the way it turned out!!! It is divine. (Since this post I have posted pics of the Oh So LOVELY Bread Box!~CLICK HERE~ to see it in all its glory!)

As of this week I am officially in the Bachelors program and will be with the same cohort of people until I graduate. Here's hoping that none of them are too annoying. How sad would that be to be with a really obnoxious person in all of my classes for the next 4 semesters???

I have a meeting to go to on Tuesday and I will know more about what to expect for this semester. Wish me luck ;)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear your good news! Good luck with the Bachelors program. You're amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete