Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sold!

I can't believe it, but in less than 24 hours I sold EVERYTHING that I put on Craigslist.

I figured it would take me a week or two to get everything sold, I had no idea it would all be sold so quickly. Less stuff for us to move now :)

There has been progress on our house. The bottom floor is framed and it looks great!

Tonight is Junior Prom. Meg's date just picked her up. I took a bunch of pics that I will post later. Right now my laptop is in the shop (yes, I know, I should have bought a Mac!). When I get it back I will post some pics. Until then I am stuck using the kids computer. Lucky me!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I wish I would have bought the bookshelves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW, man! I was totally waiting for the leather couch!! But- hooray for 100% sales! That is awesome! And fast! :)

    Btw- HOW many times has your laptop been in the shop? ;) Benji's laptop is "ancient" and even though it has it's glitches, it's been pretty reliable- and we don't have a Mac. (We should, tho- Dave got us totally jealous of what a Mac can do!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved watching all the people come get your furniture. My favorite was when Brian told me to "pull up a chair" and that was all you own now is chairs. Ha ha

    Can't wait to hear all about the prom and see pictures. You will have to bring them to the expo and find the "perfect" scrappy stuff for it.

    ReplyDelete