Monday, January 4, 2010

Slacker.

I don't know why, but, I have not sat down to write any New Year Resolutions. Each January I always sit down and write down some goals for the year. This year I have hesitated to do it.

Perhaps it is because last year was so unpredictable and crazy that I feel as though I have no control over so many aspects of my life, so why bother? Why not just roll with the punches and see what happens?

Perhaps it is because since I am back in school, this year is pretty much planned out for me. (6 classes each semester, homework, papers, projects, practicum, etc.)

Perhaps it is because then I have to feel guilty when I realize that all the goals that I placed on paper aren't being met.

Perhaps it is just because I am not feeling like I have much I want to accomplish other than the usuals of being a good wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend.

I am not sure what it is. Maybe at some point I will change my mind and sit down and figure out some goals for this year.

Until then, well, I guess I will just keep plugging along and hope that 2010 is the best year yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment