Monday, January 18, 2010

jUnIOr prOm






He had attached a firecracker to her door so that when she opened it, it exploded. She was in such a state of shock at the way her room was decorated that I don't think she even noticed that the firecracker went off until she could smell it!




Her Answer: She went and filled his truck with balloons and put the sign on the dash board. Sticking with the "stars" theme that he used, she attached Star Bursts onto paper stars and outlined the YES with them.

Now all the work begins, finding a dress, finding the shoes, figuring out the hair-do, etc. (All of which I have been told that I am too UNCOOL to be a part of. Gotta love teenagers.)

4 comments:

  1. My Aunt Lois emailed me this nice comment about my blog post:

    "What a great time in life for a young woman, this is neat for Meghan and for her mom too."-L

    Awwww, so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUN!!! I can't WAIT until my kids are at that age! Meghan sure has turned from "cuteness" into "beautiful", hasn't she? Woowoo! Oh, and ROFL how YOU of all moms are considered "uncool"... LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun stuff! Cute way to ask and answer. Hope they have fun, sure they will. I think it is so funny she doesn't want you to help. Of course you could tell her she doesn't have a choice, if she still wants to go. I'm sure when it comes down to it, you will be helping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parker will never feel the same about Starburst. I promise. One time, a boy asked me with a bunch of 100 Grands and I cannot take a bite of that crunchy, caramel goodness without thinking about him. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete