Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halfway Through NOVEMBER!

Where has this month gone??? I can't believe that November is half over! It is crazy. Good, because it means that I am going to be done with this crazy semester of school before too long. Bad, because I haven't given Christmas a second thought and I really won't have time to think about it until finals week is over!

This week I will start my GRATITUDE posts. I will start on Wednesday with the letter G and end on Thanksgiving day with the letter E. I am hoping that I can come up with at least 10 things each day that I am grateful for that start with a letter from the would gratitude. It will be a fun challenge for me :)

This week my daughter and some friends and I get to go and see New Moon. We bought tickets for the 2:30AM showing on Friday. It will be fun! I am super excited to see the movie. It will be a busy night! I have Bunko that night and then we are going to make some New Moon inspired bracelets (if you want to see the bracelet that I came up with, (CLICK HERE).

After bracelets are made, we will go and stand in line for the movie. After the movie, perhaps breakfast at Denny's. Then off to bed for me and off to school for my daughter! Not sure how her and her friends will stay awake at school, but they are young, I am sure they will figure it out :) I am sure I will bring my camera along for the fun, I will post pics on Friday.

We had a busy weekend. My sister and her kids were here, we had Scout pow-wows, birthday parties, and errands to run. I also had two kids that weren't feeling great and a hubby who isn't feeling too great either. UGH! I don't have time to get sick, so here is hoping that they don't pass their ick on to me! Airborne here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment