Monday, November 30, 2009

Wanting to Snuggle Up :)

I don't know what it is about this time of year. I don't know if it is the change in the weather or the fact that the holidays are starting. There is just something that makes me want to be lazy and snuggle up on the couch in a nice cozy blanket and not do anything except read a good book while sipping some hot cocoa or watch a good show on tv.

The problem with feeling this way is that I am in school (currently registered full-time) and we have two more weeks of classes AND another week of finals still to go. Feeling like snuggling up on the couch just isn't in the cards. I have two research papers to write, one on Mathematical Theory and one on Educational Psychology. I have oodles of reading. Tons of homework and a few more tests until finals begin. No time to be lazy, no matter how bad I want to be!

I guess that means it is time for me to quit dreaming of being lazy and get off the computer and get to finishing up my homework. *SIGH*

1 comment: