Friday, November 20, 2009

The Letter "A" and NEW MOON!

GrAtitude: (25 things starting with the letter A)

apples, argyle socks, attitudes (positive ones), antibiotics, aunts, animals, avocados, automobiles, adventures, Alice in Wonderland, angelic baby faces, art, abs (especially the 6-pack kind), anesthesia, apple crisp, assertiveness, Australia, academics, apologies, appetizers, Armed Services, aspirations, alarm clocks, All American Rejects (it's that music thing again!)

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST,

#25
A Girls Night Out!!! :)


2 comments:

  1. I love it. I can't believe you already have it put together, ok yes I can. For a min, and only a min I almost forgot who I was talking about.
    That was so much fun. Can't wait for the next one to come out so we can do it again.
    You will have to get me some of those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously that was such an AWESOME time! You know we have to do another one now. Hopefully it will be when my kids are all well and I can go to breakfast too ;-)I also was amazed with your fast and talented skills of putting this together so quickly! You rock!

    ReplyDelete