Monday, November 23, 2009

The Letter "T". . .again :)

~GratiTude~

Here goes my 2nd round of 25 things starting with the letter T :) Tomorrow, U! Yikes!


Technology: My cell phone, my laptop, my DVR, etc.
Talking: Nothing better than a good talk with family and friends.
Turkey: Thanksgiving wouldn't be the same without it.
Tests: When I am taking them, I don't like them so much. However, when I get a good grade on a test, that proves that I have learned something new and THAT is a good thing.
Typing: I am glad that I spent 2 years in high school taking type classes. I can't imagine not knowing how to keyboard. It saves me so much time when I am writing research papers!
Tinkerbell: Ahhhh, Disneyland :)
Telling my story: I love my blog because it gives me a place to write down all of the things that are floating around in this head of mine.
Treats: Yum! Who doesn't love a nice yummy treat.
Tutoring: I spent about 50 hours the past two months tutoring 1st graders and my 4th grade son in math. It is pretty satisfying to see the students progress.
Trinkets: I love going to antique stores and seeing what kind of trinkets I can find.
Tie-Dye: I always thought that tie-dye was cool when I was in high school. I am so glad it is making a slight comeback.
Textures: I am kind of strange because I notice different textures of things, walls, paper, tables, rocks, plants, etc. They are inspiring to me.
Tambourine: I know this is funny, but tambourines remind me of the Partridge Family and I LOVED that show when I was a kid. Tambourines bring back childhood memories.
Tonto: another thing that brings back childhood memories, is my little brother Jeff watching the Lone Ranger and Tonto. Man I hated it when I had to give up watching the Adams Family so that he could watch the Lone Ranger. Awwww, sweet memories!
Toothpicks: Ever since I had my back molar fixed, I get food stuck in between my two back teeth. It drives me crazy! It really has made me grateful for toothpicks and dental floss.
Tic-Tac-Toe: When Luke was little, he used to love to play tic-tac-toe with me. He could never figure out why I could always win ;)
Twins: I always thought it would be fun to have twins. I didn't want to be pregnant with them, I just wanted to have some. I got pretty close, people always think my second and third children are twins.
Thunder: I love the sounds of a good thunder storm. I also love to watch lightening light up the sky. It makes me think of a Summer rainstorm.
Tingly: Remember the first time you fell in love? Your first kiss? Remember that tingly sensation?
Thrills: The feeling of a roller-coaster ride, the feeling of acing a test, finding a bargain while out shopping, having your children actually clean their rooms :), knowing the last load of laundry just got folded and put away.
Tickles: While I hate to be tickled, I love to tickle my kids.
Tomatoes: Eating a tomato fresh from the garden is one of the most delicious things ever!
Tigger: Winnie the Pooh and Tigger too! More childhood memories.
Toilets: Hate to clean them, but oh so glad to have them! I am so NOT a go out in the wilderness kind of a girl.
Tea: The herbal kind. When I am sick, the first thing I go for is a nice cup of hot peppermint herbal tea. It always helps me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment