Friday, November 27, 2009

Pain in the NECK!

Literally! I have been in so much pain the past three days that at times I have nearly been brought to tears! I woke up a few days ago with a stiff neck and it has been the worst case of stiff-neck-ickyness that I have ever had!!!

I was so looking forward to my long weekend break from school and celebrating Thanksgiving and heading out early on Black Friday to find me some deals. Instead I have been laying around in excruciating pain and not doing anything fun :(

I was bummed to miss out on Black Friday, but that is okay, there is always next year. I have a high tolerance for pain, but there was just no way I could have done it this year. Instead I stayed in bed with an ice-pack on my neck. Thrilling, right?

I am hoping I am better by the time this weekend is over. If not, well then, off to the Chiropractor I go!

We had a great Thanksgiving. The food was yummy and it was nice to have the family together for a few hours. I will post pictures later when it doesn't KILL my head and neck and shoulders to be on the computer for even a short length of time!

1 comment: